- The Application of this Policy:
You are using the website of CviLux and its subsidiaries (hereinafter collectively referred to as “CviLux”) where personal information will be collected, processed, utilized, and protected.
- Collection and acquisition of personal information
- When you are using CviLux's website, your personal information will be collected for us to provide better services such as job applications, purchases, and for contacting you.
- Use of personal information:
- The personal information collected may be used to answer, send, reply to, or provide the services you need (including services provided by third parties) and to improve the website's user experience.
- Your personal information will never be disclosed, sold or provided to third parties, unless required by applicable laws, regulations, legal processes, enforceable governmental requirements, and functional authorities in accordance with their investigations or duties, or based on good faith to detect or prevent possible illegal acts.
- Third parties include but not limited to CviLux, its subsidiaries, and the accredited general agencies and distributors.
- Update or deletion of personal information:
You may notify us to keep your profile updated and ensure the correctness of your personal information. You may also notify us If you wish to delete and stop us from using your personal information.
- Contact CviLux